Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Birthday MYSELF!!!

Happy birthday to u
Happy birthday to u
Happy birthday to Zhan Huai
Happy birthday to u
(this birthday song was sang by ah fei and leng)
Start of this birthday song was also the start of my 2009 birthday!!!hehe!!!
my friend FEI and LENG, and my bro and cousin help me celebrate at BALI CAFE...although is juz a rough celebration which they juz sing song to me without any cake...but is quite touch for me lo...haha~beside that i also receive a call from ZIHUI...a lovely friend...she wish me HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!thks ya guys!!!
This year birthday i feel like is much much different from the previous few year....haha...WHY????coz never had been so many friend of mine wish me happy birthday!!!this year i feel like i got many many friends....may be in secondary sch i a bit antisocial kind~so dun have much friends...SAD SAD~this year was different...i knew many ppl...all mostly from AIMST...and i make friend with them...haha!!!beside that...i wanna thks STEPH....haha...coz we not even know each other that well but u also wish me happy birthday sincere enough by phone to me....hehe!!!Thks ya!!!
like to make a wish that all my lovely friends will be~
*more & more healthy
*more & more wealthy
*more & more happy
FOR EACH SINGLE DAY

4 comments:

  1. Hahhaha.. Luckily made in time to call you.. Hope you had a happy celebration. ( : Friends ma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its great you have a wonderful birthday....
    You anti-social??...Sure a nt?...haha
    Have a nice day ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Happy belated birthday... Sorry im late to wish u... But hope that ure happy always and Dreams come true! jia you =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha!!!ur "in time" make u become a very sincere friend o!!!!thks ya steph~~

    not actually anti-social la....but is kind of anti-social...haha!!!coz i din make lot friends last time!!SAD...

    haha!!is ok....thks ya!!!same to u...be happy always!!!

    ReplyDelete