Monday, May 4, 2009

Labour Day = Father's Birthday!!!!

Went to kl juz to visit my big brother and celebrating my dad Birthday which is the same day as Labour day!!!last year also clebrated in kl...but...is without me...coz i'm in "jail" (aimst)!haha!!
When we reach there was about one in the midnight...but my bro had bought a cake for my dad's birthday so we straight celebrate it with my aunt and all the cousins!!!i think that can be consider as a suprise~haha!but not like our kind of suprise!this is for "old"ppl suprise...haha!!!anyway,i could see my dad face full of happiness!!!
"WISH U HEALTHY FOREVER,DAD"


So,two days in KL....sure go for some shopping!!!but haiz.....all was juz window shop!!!Erg~din buy anythings also....sienz....
Well,i also visit my two dear friends!!!ZI HUI & YI CHENG!!!haha!!!we hang out on friday nitez!!!juz for a short while....but really a nice time wit u guys!!!thks ya!!!
wow~like an Angel rite!!!
she is my lovely twin sister o~
Me and Yi Cheng

Me and Zi Hui

2 comments:

  1. Yer so fun... I'm going to kl for a week after foundation then go back sabah... Plane tickets cheap now leh..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo~~~finish foundation!!!happy rite!!!is time to shout HOORAY!!!haha!!!
    how r u recently???how ur exam going on??long time din chat wit u le leh....

    ReplyDelete